Series 3 of the user-experience trading cards debuted at the 2009 IA Summit this week. Five Sketches™ is included in this set:
The trading cards are a growing set—each card lists one method or technique useful to our industry—and are provided as a perk wherever one of nForm‘s speakers presents. The whole set is useful to:
- help provide consistent terms.
- illustrate the range of services UX practitioners can offer.
- help clients understand the options with a simple, brief explanation.
- kick-start our ideas when we’re facing an unusual problem.
- inspire our business-development efforts.
- … and more.
Not at IA Summit? Look for nForm at the WebStrategy Summit, the annual CanUX conference, and elsewhere.